Blog Archive

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our bet

I had a Starbucks Mocha riding on this one.



Steve, Stephen, and myself were in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner. We were listening to a Christmas CD and the


song "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" was playing. Steve decided to skip the song but Stephen continued to sing


the lyrics. As he sang I started laughing and asked if he was serious. He was. I had a hard time not rolling on the floor


in laughter. His father said, "Oh come on you can not be serious." Stephen was so serious and confident he bet


me a Mocha he was right in singing the lyrics. You decide who was right.







Chestnuts roasting on an open fire


Jack Frost nipping at your nose.....
.



Stephen... "Muletide carols being sung by the choir."



Me............"Yuletide carols being sung by the fire"












By the way, what is a muletide?









No comments: